Friday, July 26, 2013

Upcoming Solo Exhibition: North Yorkshire England

When most people here in the States think of England they think of London. When I think of England, I think of  rich, green rolling hills, sheep grazing in the pastures, the River Nidd, and miles of idyllic walking paths leading to quaint, picturesque villages. My love for North Yorkshire England and its timeless beauty was the inspiration for my first series of landscape paintings.

 And now, this series is framed and ready to exhibit!

It is my pleasure to invite you to G44 Gallery, 1785 S. 8th Street, Ste A, here in Colorado Springs for the opening reception and solo exhibition of this new series. Please join me if you can, Friday, August 9, 6 - 9 p.m. The show runs through October 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment